Barra de Menu

23 jul 2015

Fallen - Laure Kate

What if the person you were meant to be with could never be yours? 

17-year-old Lucinda falls in love with a gorgeous, intelligent boy, Daniel, at her new school, the grim, foreboding Sword & Cross . . . only to find out that Daniel is a fallen angel, and that they have spent lifetimes finding and losing one another as good & evil forces plot to keep them apart. Get ready to fall . 

I read this book a long time ago, probably last year and as many other people i was intrigued by the name and the cover, the cover is beautiful! But I was kind of disappointed by the story, I feel the book was very weak and I made myself finish it hoping it would be better but that never happened. The characters are not enough deep or complex and the story is somewhat shallow, the concept is cool tho, you know the fallen angels, the forbidden love but I didn’t like this book at all. Have you read it? Tell me what you think!  



Que si la persona que es para ti, nunca pudiera ser tuya? 

Lucinda de 17 años se enamora del fabuloso e inteligente Daniel, en su siniestra escuela, Sword and Cross..solo para darse cuenta que Daniel es un ángel caído y que han pasado muchas vidas encontrándose y perdiéndose uno al otro mientras las fuerzas del bien y el mal traman para mantenerlos separados. Alístate para caer.. 

Leí este libro hace mucho, probablemente el año pasado y como mucha gente, lo hice por su portada, la portada es hermosa! Pero me decepcionó la historia, siento que fue muy débil. Me obligué a terminarlo con la esperanza de que se pusiera mejor pero no fue así, a los personajes les falta algo para ser más complejos o interesantes a la historia también, el concepto me encanta ángeles caídos, amor prohibido y todo eso pero la verdad es que este libro no me gustó. Ustedes lo leyeron, que opinan?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario