Barra de Menu

28 ago 2013

Wedding guest manicure

Hi! on saturday august 17 i was invited to a wedding. I was going to wear a black and white dress and i had no idea what to wear on my nails and with so little time i came out with a gradient manicure. 
I painted my nails with two coats of Paola -  Coral and one coat of Colorama - Petala. Then i sponged on the tips with Kleancolor - Pastel Pink. On my ring finger nail i did an accent nail with OPI - Which is witch.

Hola! el sábado 17 de agosto estuve invitada a una boda. Usé un vestido blanco y negro y no tenía ni idea que usar en mis uñas así que para salir del paso me hice un manicure degradado. Pinté mis uñas con dos capas de Paola - Coral y una capa de Colorama - Pétala. Entonces con una esponja apliqué en las puntas Pastel pink de Kleancolor. En mi uña del dedo anular hice una uña acento con Which is witch de OPI.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario