Barra de Menu

8 abr 2013

My failed stiletto nails

Hello! im sorry i've been so away from the blog, im on a little vacations and i didn't feel like blogging at all! but here i am.. 

So, Sitlleto, pointed or claw nails is a nail shape i wanted to try someday but since i work with kids i didn't think they were appropriate for work. I tried them on my days off and i had many mixed feelings about them, sometimes i liked them, sometimes i hated them and i never really knew if i did it well, or if i was happy with the result.. 
I tried Zoya - Storm while i had them, my feeling never came clear and then i trimmed them and they're are growing back to normal now.. I took some pics tho.. here they are :)

 
Hola! siento haber estado alejada del blog, estoy en unas pequeñas vacaciones y no tenía animos de bloggear pero aquí estoy!

Las uñas en forma de Stilleto, en punta o en forma de garra era un estilo que quería probar hace algún tiempo, pero como trabajo con niños no me parecían muy apropiadas. Así que aprovechando mis días libres, las probé, tuve sentimientos mezclados, a veces me gustaban, a veces no, nunca supe si lo hice bien y nunca definí si estaba contenta con el resultado, ni mis sentimientos hacia ellas, así que las corté y están ahora, creciendo normalmente. Usé Zoya - Storm mientras las tuve, tomé algunas fotos y aquí están.




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario