Barra de Menu

29 mar 2013

Ester nails!

Hi! today i have an Easter manicure. Easter isn't really an important thing for me but oh i wanted to do something cute! As you can see on the pictures it didn't came out perfect, im not very good at nail art. On my left hand i painted an easter chick, and on my right hand i painted a bunny using my dotting tool and a thin brush. 

Hola! hoy tengo un manicure de pascua. Pascua no es una fecha muy importante para mi pero, quería hacer algo cute! Como pueden ver en las fotos, no resultó perfecto, la verdad es que no soy muy buena con el nail art. En mi mano izquierda pinté un pollito y en la derecha un conejo, usando brocha delgada y puntero.

I used/Use
LA girl calcium nail builder (base)
OPI - Sparrow me the drama
Colors are forever - Yellow (amarillo)
Paola - Flambe
Etude house White (blanco)
Goron - 05 (Celeste/pastel blue)
Milani -  Tip toe Pink
Darosa black (negro)








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario