Barra de Menu

21 feb 2013

Too late?

Hi!! today i have to show you the manicure i actually wore on St. Valentine's day.. Hence the name of this post. Is it too late? Anyways here are the pictures. 

I Painted my nails with two coats of Zoya - Blaze and stamped some designs from the bundle monster image bm02 plate with white nail polish on my ring finger. I stamped two different designs on each hand. 
 My swatch hand is usually the right one, but i wanted to show both, and i found difficult to hold the bottle with my left hand! awkward!

Hola! hoy les quiero mostrar el manicure que tuve el mismo día de San Valentín. Por eso el nombre de este post: Es muy tarde? Como sea. aquí les dejo alguna fotos. 
Pinté mis uñas con dos capas de Blaze de Zoya y luego estampé dos diseños del image plate de bundle monster bm02 con esmalte blanco en mi dedo anular. 

Puse dos diseños diferentes en cada dedo. Usualmente la mano que les muestro es mi mano derecha pero como quería mostrar los dos diseños tomé fotos de mi mano izquierda también, me resultó difícil sostener la botella con mi mano izquierda! extraño no? 


2 comentarios:

  1. pretty vday mani! not too late :) i see people posting christmas stuff too :p

    ResponderEliminar