Barra de Menu

21 ago 2012

Suzi and the 7 Düsserdolfs - OPI

Hello!! This is one coat of Suzi and the 7 Düsserdolfs from the Germany collection by OPI. I love this color since the first time i saw it swatched in a blog i would like to remember but i can't. Here in Panama you don't find many OPIs and if you do, they are from old collections. So i was so happy when María Emma from El diario de mis uñas told me she could bring it to me from her trip to Chicago!
So here it is. I hate that i smudged my little finger and didn't noticed until i took the pictures.
Pd: this is my first post from my phone!! So im not sure how its going to turn out.

Hola! Esta es una capa de Suzi and the 7 Düsserdolfs de la colleción Germany de OPI. Me enamoré de este color desde que lo ví por primera vez en un blog que me gustaría recordar pero no puedo!
Aquí en Panamá no consigues muchos OPIs, y si lo haces son de colecciones viejas. Así que me puse feliz cuando María Emma del blog El diario de mis uñas me dijo que podía traermelo de su viaje a Chicago. Así es que aquí lo tienen. Odio que me dañe la uña del dedo meñique y no me dí cuenta hasta que tomé las fotos.
Pd: esta es mi primera entrada escrita desde mi celular! Asi q no se como va a quedar


2 comentarios: