Barra de Menu

9 jun 2015

Pure Silk Raspberry Mist Shaving Cream #LovePureSilk

Hi! Today im here to do a short review of a Influenster’s #FrescaVoxBox, Pure Silk shaving cream in Raspberry Mist. It was my first time ever using a shaving cream and I will tell you why #IlovePureSilk 

I tried it during the bathtime to shave my legs and its so easy to use, with just one pump from the bottle I got enough product for both of my legs! It made the blade go smoother on my skin leaving no irritation at all! Then I just washed it off the residues with water. 

This Pure Silk shaving cream contains aloe to soothe the skin and other moisturizing ingredients on its formula to make your legs super soft, with the nice raspberry scent and ready to skirt season!! It makes having such an easy task and I say again, with no irritation of the skin. 

I share a couple of pictures so you can see, I got this product free from Influenster complimentary for testing purposes. All opinions are my own. Tell me I you have ever tried this product or any other shaving cream and tell me what do you think? 


Hola!! Vengo con una reseña de uno de los productos de mi  #FrescaVoxBox de Influenster, la crema de Afeitar femenina Pure Silk en su presentación Raspberry Mist. Fue mi primera vez usando una crema tipo foam o espuma para afeitar y les cuento porque me encantó.  

La utilicé durante el baño para rasurar mis piernas y es muy fácil de usar, con un solo pump del envase alcanzó para mis dos piernas, hizo que la cuchilla se deslizara muchísimo más suave  fácil en mi piel, de esta forma evitando irritaciones.  Luego simplemente se enjuaga con agua.   

Esta crema de afeitar contiene aloe para calmar la piel y otros ingredientes humectantes dejando la piel súper suave  al tacto y con el rico olor de frambuesa. En fin lista para mostrar tus piernas!, Hace del afeitado una tarea más fácil al momento de hacerlo y les repito, al menos a mi no me causó ningún tipo de irritación. 

Les dejo un par de fotos para que vean. Recibí este producto gratis de Influenster complementariamente para propósitos de prueba, todas las opiniones son propias.  Cuéntenme si han usado este producto o alguno parecido y que opinan? 




 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario