Barra de Menu

20 nov 2013

Birthday Manicure

So, my birthday was a week ago and i wanted to have a cute manicure. I  don't like to make a big deal out of it i even get uncomfortable when people says happy birthday to me! 

So about the mani. I painted my nails with three coats of You are such a budapest by OPI it was kind of a skittle mani so, on my little finger nail i panted three coats of Glistening Snow by China Glaze, on my ring finger i painted a water marble using white nail polish and Which is witch by OPI, on my middle and thumb nail  i panted one coat of Everyday is my Birthday by Kleancolor. And done! this is the second water marble i do! what do you think about it? Oh this mani was inspired by The nail polish challenge :)

Hola! mi cumpleaños fue hace una semana y quería tener un manicure lindo. No me gusta hacer un gran alboroto por mi cumpleaños, incluso me siento incómoda cuando la gente me felicita..volviendo al manicure. 

Pinté mis uñas con tres capas de You're such a Budapest by OPI además  era como un tipo de skittle manicure así que en mi dedo meñique pint tres capas de Glistening Snow de China Glaze, en mi dedo anular hice un water marble con esmalte blanco y añadí brillo con Which is Witch de OPI. En mi dedo medio y pulgar pinté una capa de Everyday is my birthday de Kleancolor. Este es el segundo water marble que hago en mi vida! Que Opinan?  Ahh no puedo olvida que este manicure está inspirado por The nail polish Challenge :)





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario