Barra de Menu

23 may 2013

OPI - Polka.com (Picture heavy)

Hello! today i have my third choice from the OPI eurocentrale collection, Polka.com. I swatched it on top of a couple of colors as you can see on pictures, including Cant find my czechbook and you're such a budapest from the same collection. }

Polka.com is a clear base glitter with teal, pink and purple hex glitters, as always the formula was amazing and the brush place the glitters easily on your nails. I used two coats of Polka.com on each swatch and topcoat. 

Hola! hoy les tengo mi tercera elección de la colección Eurocentrale de OPI. Lo probé sobre varios colores como pueden ver en las fotos, incluyendo You're such a budapest and cant find my czechbook de la misma colección. 

Polka.com es un esmalte con brillos de base transparente, con escarchas moradas, aquas y rosas en forma hexagonal. Como siempre la fórmula es implecable y la brocha deja fácilmente los brillos sobre tus uñas. Usé dos capas de Polka.com sobre cada esmalte y también apliqué brillo.
Polka.com and Cant find my Czechbook

Polka.com and Cant find my czechbook

Polka.com and can't find my czechbook

Polka.com and You're such a budapest

Polka.com and you're such a budapest

Polka.com and you're such a budapest

Polka.com and Sally hansen salon manicure Pink slip

Polka.com and Sally hansen salon manicure Pink slip

Polka.com and Sally hansen salon manicure Pink slip

Polka.com and Darosa black nail polish

Polka.com and Darosa black nail polish

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario