Barra de Menu

11 oct 2012

My first water marble!

Hello! today i have my first water marble, this was my second try and i did only an accent nail because i didn't knew if it was going to work and it was late night.

I used: Etude house white nail polish as a basecoat
OPI - Pink Flamencos
OPI- Sparrow me the drama ( yes i love this color!)
Dotting tool
Warm water
A Paper cup 
Seche Vite topcoat
 

Hola! hoy les muestro mi primer marmoleado en agua, este es mi segundo intento, solo me hice una uña acento ya que no estaba segura si me iba a salir bien, era tarde en la noche y no queria arriesgarme.

Usé:
Esmalte blanco de Etude House como base
OPI - Pink flamencos
OPI- Sparrow me the drama (si, amo este color!)
Puntero
Agua tibia
Un vaso desechable
Brillo Seche Vité.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario