Barra de Menu

23 mar 2012

OPI - I don't give a Rotterdam

Hi!! This is OPI's I don't give a rotterdam from Holland Collection.  Its a blue/gray with little golden shimmers. 

I like this color because there's nothing like it on my collection, its unique among my more than 100 nail polish bottles. I applied two coats and Seche vite topcoat. 

Oh! i won this at Melissa's glassflecked blog with two other shades i will be showing you soon.

Hola! Hoy les muestro I don't give a rotterdam de la coleción Holland de OPI. Es un azul grisaceo con pequeños brillos dorados. 

Me gustó este color por que no hay ninguno como el en mi colección, es único entre mis más de 100 esmaltes. Apliqué dos capas y brillo Seche vite.

Ah!, gané este esmalte junto con otros dos más en el blog glassfeckled de Melissa. Se los mostraré pronto!.


2 comentarios: