Barra de Menu

20 feb 2012

Purple Surprise!

Hi!! today im showing you this beautiful purple holo!. It came with two other colors in a color workshop set my boyfriend gave me, so it has no name. This was a surprise to me,  i knew it was glitterish but when i applied it to my nails, i totally fell in love with the holo glitters!! . 


I think this is the most beautiful color i've used this year, i can't stop looking at my nails. I applied 3 coats and my seche vite topcoat.

Hola! hoy les muestro este holo morado!. Este esmalte  vino con otros dos en un set de the color workshop que mi novio me dió. No tiene nombre. Este color fue una agradable sorpresa para mí, sabía que era escarchado, pero cuando lo apliqué a mis uñas, me enamoré totalmente de los brillos holográficos que destella!! Creo que este es el color más hermoso que he usado este año, no puedo parar de mirarme las uñas.


Apliqué 3 capas y mi brillo seche vité.





2 comentarios: