Barra de Menu

16 feb 2012

Cakes!!

I love to bake i'm not a professional tho but i have fun doing it and my mom helps me. 
so i wanted to learn how to make royal icing its very easy!! at our first try it was very heavy and hard to work with, but oh, so yummy!
 Me gusta hornear, no soy una profesional, pero me divierto haciendolo y mi mamá me ayuda. Quise aprender a hacer glasé real, fue muy fácil!! en nuestro primer intento, estaba muy denso y era difícil trabajar con el pero sabía muy bien!

At our second try we changed a little bit the recipe and it turned out better. We baked two cakes a naughty ass-shaped cake for my boyfriend in St. Valentines day and a bear -shaped one for my little brothers. I decorated them with color sprinkles.
En nuestro segundo intento, cambiamos un poco la receta y resultó mejor. Horneamos dos pasteles uno en forma de trasero para mi novio en San valentín y otro en forma de oso para mis hermanitos. Los decoré con chispitas de colores.



1 comentario: