Barra de Menu

2 feb 2012

2NE1 I'm the best inspired manicure

Hello!! today im wearing this manicure from the 2NE1 video of the song I'm the best. 2NE1 is a Kpop girl band. I like J - music and K -Music since i was a kid, maybe i don't know the  names of all the bands but i really enjoy the music. So, here it is, this is Minzy's manicure in the video.

Hola! hoy tengo este manicure que ví en el video de la canción I'm the best de la banda de K-pop 2NE1. Me gusta la musica japonesa y koreana desde que era niña, tal vez no sé los nombres de todas las bandas pero disfruto la música. Así que aquí está, este es el manicure de Minzy en el video.

 Aquí, están mis uñas/ here are my nails: My left ring finger nail broke :( /Mi uña del dedo anular izquierdo se quebró

Base:L.A girl calcium nail builder
Red/Rojo: China glaze - Ruby pumps (2 coats/capas)
Golden/dorado: Paola golden (2coats/capas)
Glitter (over golden/sobre el dorado: Paola oro (3coats/capas)
Topcoat/brillo: Seche vité 

Here's the video if you wanna watch it/ Aquí está el video por si quieren verlo


Hope you like it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario